Is there a simple way /automatic way to produce a sar from a bunch of mcz files?

Lic. Edgar J. De Cleene edgardec2001 at yahoo.com.ar
Thu Feb 3 08:56:47 UTC 2005

On 02/02/05 20:45, "Chris Muller" <afunkyobject at yahoo.com> wrote:

>> Yes.
>
> Whatever happened to SarBuilder?

I Send a mail with this Subject to Ned on 09/11/04

SarBuilder 9, Archive and other stuff (was Re: [Q] What is the reason for
raise one error trying to save a new file ?)

Also I attached some code for he review and put a official 9 version on SM.

I have my own "unoffitial" with fixes and enhancements discussed in such
mail working from that date in 3.7 and 3.8.

Just loaded in my last crowded image what is Squeak3.8g-6548.image with John
Pierce script for building a full professional set of tools.

Thanks again John Pierce !

If any wish, I could send what I have.

Edgar