[ann] v4 project list

Cees de Groot cg at cdegroot.com
Tue Feb 22 17:47:42 UTC 2005

On Tue, 22 Feb 2005 18:25:22 +0100, Ruedi Steinmann
<ruedisteinmann at gmx.net> wrote:

> set up that list then.

Heh. I forgot to post the list address. Dumb.

v4-subscribe at discuss.squeakfoundation.org

to subscribe. Of course, a bit vague charter ('get v4.0 prepared') as long
as there are only few reactions on the plans for 3.9, 4.0 so far.

Please please please people - I know Goran is a bit verbose at times, but
try to read his proposals and say what you think. Even if it is 'yes I
agree', we need to know whether we can move ahead with all this stuf...