[ann] v4 project list

Cees de Groot cg at cdegroot.com
Tue Feb 22 23:50:43 UTC 2005

On Tue, 22 Feb 2005 16:20:10 -0500, Milan Zimmermann
<milan.zimmermann at sympatico.ca> wrote:
> even from lurkers (like me)? :) [i assume only those who contribute
> would/should count]

Well, I will not run around the fact (I think) that this is more a
meritocracy than a democracy - people with a track record in the community
probably have more weight than 'lurkers'.

But that doesn't mean that people who aren't very active have *nothing* to
say. Your opinion does count - the whole exercise is about keeping this
community together, working towards this Commons picture as Lex described
it in his SqP posting. Which means that everyone's opinion counts.

Plus, if you're the only one to raise your voice, it gains a lot of weight
automatically ;)