Improving Squeak's Multimedia - Part 2

Steven Elkins sgelkins at gmail.com
Wed Feb 23 02:46:48 UTC 2005

On Tue, 22 Feb 2005 12:35:40 -0800, Brad Fuller <brad at sonaural.com> wrote:

> What are your thoughts on the definition of Multimedia?

My definition is quite broad.  I'm more interested in (forming a
better understanding of) Squeak's ability to integrate various media.

> What are your interests?

For example, I make up stories for my daughter (7).  She likes to draw
pictures in Squeak.  I want to record stories and have her illustrate
them, like narrated slide shows.  I bet I could do this already.  I
also want to set stories to music.

> What areas interest you?

Testing and using for now.  If I develop an itch, I'll scratch it.

> And, are you interested in helping?

Yes.

> What do you think about MM as a team? Is it a sub-team?

I don't know, need to understand 'team' better, or accept different
senses of the term.  I have quite a few recent threads flagged for
careful perusal.

> BTW: Are there any related on-going projects that should be incorporated?

Probably, don't know.

Regards,
Steve

--
How wonderful it is that nobody need wait a single moment
before starting to improve the world.       -- Anne Frank