Modules

Craig Latta craig at netjam.org
Wed Feb 23 20:10:57 UTC 2005

Hi Dan--

 > Meanwhile, I'd like to proceed simply to ask for people interested in
 > putting modules into Squeak.

	Well, I'm interested, of course... I guess this response is rather
routine, but I thank the community for humoring me. :)

 > What would you like to see in such a system?

	I'd like to see a system which, from the human's point of view, is very
simple and consistent. I'd like a system which uses messages instead of
files, and use that ability to do live inter-system negotiation.

 > Are you mainly interested as a designer, implementor, or user?

	Hard to say. :)  I was motivated to develop this stuff by my userly
dissatisfaction with traditional mechanisms. So I became a designer and
implementor. I guess it still comes down to wanting to *use* the stuff,
though.

 > Anything else you'd like to say.

	Let's go!

	thanks,