Retiring BFAV

stéphane ducasse ducasse at iam.unibe.ch
Sat Feb 26 07:51:14 UTC 2005

Hi Ken

I think that the first things would be to change the send to the list
feature
with a BIG warning telling" ARE YOU SHOULD THAT YOU DO NOT WANT TO USE
MANTIS"

With the experience we have on squeaksource (you may contact lukas and
adrian)
they build squeaksource (version .9) in three four days, it would be
worth to see if we can use seaside
and that we can script the applications to send bug report/upload code
there directly.
But as this is your time I will use what you propose.

I think that what was really great with BFAV is that I could browse the
code and load it from Squeak itself.
That was great compared with the first horrible interface we had for
harvesting (which was already better
than a simple mailinglist)

Stef