Balloon canvas not scaling

Michael Latta lattam at mac.com
Sat Jan 1 18:04:34 UTC 2005

There does not appear to be an implementation of
Canvas>>transformBy:clippingTo:during:smoothing: (used by
TransformMorph for drawing submorphs) for BalloonCanvas.  This means if
falls back on FormCanvas which simply scales the bit map.
BalloonCanvas does appear to support a transform however.  Was this an
oversight or intentional?  I will attempt to play with it and get an
implementation that works, but any help or pointers would be welcome.

I am trying to do zooming on morphs containing various balloon drawn
shapes.

Michael