[BUG][Balloon] BalloonCanvas not rendering text

Michael Latta lattam at mac.com
Sun Jan 2 05:51:48 UTC 2005

It is not the ifNoTransformWithIn: that is the issue.  It is getting to
the bitblt, but nothing shows.  I suspect a clipping issue with the use
of TransformationMorph.  The bounding box is centered on 0, rather than
being all positive as in the normal morphic cases.  I am still looking
into this, but as usual if someone has knowledge of this let me know.

Michael