[BUG]UndefinedObject(Object)>>doesNotUnderstand: #do:

Barry Bridgens barry.bridgens at blueyonder.co.uk
Sun Jan 2 19:48:21 UTC 2005

I am not using any command line arguments.

I have 512Meg physical memory and 512Meg swap space (although even with
Squeak running, "top" says the none of the swap space is being used).

I think that I only started to see this issue when I upgraded from
256Meg physical memory to 512Meg, so maybe with Squeak having more
memory is not always a good thing!

After typing the above I just tried the -mmap 512M that you used.

In a couple of quick tests -mmap 512M fixes the problem for me but -mmap
1024M still fails. This would seem to be the opposite of what you found
but different machine, different OS(?) who knows.

Anyway thanks for the pointer, I am now running again.

Barry