Cuteness

Michael Latta lattam at mac.com
Tue Jan 4 00:02:07 UTC 2005

There is one project in the works that currently only supports x86
linux.  There have been postings on this, and there is a project on
SqueakMap.  The name is Exupery.  The source is available, but has no
comments, which makes it hard to use as a base for others to do a port.
  I hope someone takes on the PPC for Mac.

Michael