Newbie point of view regarding Squeak

Hernan Tylim htylim at yahoo.com.ar
Tue Jan 4 11:22:35 UTC 2005

Hi,

goran.krampe at bluefish.se wrote:

>>Configuration is not very easy. There are a bunch of on/off preferences
>>that can be adjusted rather easily, but are mostly undocumented.
>>

>I thnk there is work being done in this area (bells ringing in my head).

I don't know but maybe you are referring to PreferenceBrowser.
PreferenceBrowser is just a revamped PreferencePanel which add supports
for not only the current boolean preferences but for other preferences
types too (Currently: Text, Numeric, Color, Halos and Boolean
preferences, I recently added support for the Proxy preferences, this is
waiting in Mantis)

Regards,
Hernán