[ANN] OmniBrowser 1.0b2

Jon Hylands jon at huv.com
Sun Jan 9 13:56:51 UTC 2005

On Sat, 8 Jan 2005 23:05:10 -0500, Colin Putney <cputney at wiresong.ca>
wrote:

> I've just released OmniBrowser 1.0b3, which fixes this problem. It
> should also work fine on Squeak 3.7, although I didn't do extensive
> testing.

Yep, this worked for me in 3.7 -- Thanks Colin !

I like it -- I especially like the way you added the hierarchy feature to
the messages windows as well.

Note that in my 3.7 image, the method category menu has the first five
entries duplicated (as per attached image).

One obvious feature that is missing is 'class references'. I was deleting a
class, and I had no way of telling whether or not I was still using it.

Later,
Jon

           http://www.huv.com