[Q] Celeste questions

Stoffel, Andrew andrew.stoffel at jenzabar.net
Tue Jan 11 17:34:00 UTC 2005

Is Celeste being actively developed?

(Meaning - are there plans for any future enhancements like
 IMAP support, NNTP support, or smtp server password support?
 Not just bug fixing, Squeak version compatibility, or
 improvements to current features.)

And is there a more appropriate venue for suggestions or
"I think that's a bug" reports? Other than here on squeak-dev?

I looked at it a while ago (must have been before there were
categories? Which, btw, caused problems when I tried to use the
newest version with category support with old mailbox database
files. Had to delete the old files and start from scratch.) but
it wasn't quite something I needed. Thought I would check it out
again this morning.

Interesting in some respects, lacking in others... (I'm assuming
it works well for some people and everyone else uses something
non-Squeak.)

Just wondering. Thanks.

-Andy-