SRP fails to load array

John Leuner jewel at pixie.co.za
Fri Jan 14 06:54:15 UTC 2005

I recently discovered SRP and spent some time porting some basic
functionality to the slate environment. While doing this I discovered
the following problem:

SrpConfiguration default saveObject: #('doh' 're' 'mi')
toBinaryFilename: '/home/jewel/myobj'.

SrpConfiguration default loadObjectFromFilename: '/home/jewel/myobj'

When I evaluate the second line, I get "Error, Undefined objects are not
indexable" with a stack trace showing that the PmrArray asNative method
is failing because the instance variable 'indexableValues' is Nil and
can't respond to size.

Can someone please verify this behaviour and tell me if I am doing
something wrong?

I am using Squeak3.6-5429.image and StateReplicationProtocol30.zip

John Leuner