An attempt to support Czech language

Yoshiki Ohshima yoshiki at squeakland.org
Wed Jan 19 18:17:25 UTC 2005

  Hi, Pavel,

> 	I have finished the input interpreter for the Czech keyboard for
> Win32 and all Czech special characters have correct glyphs.

  Good!  Please do some stress test, like changing style and font
size, etc.  I know the look is not good, but if you have better
glyphs, I can (or you can) make replacement.

> Here is the conversion table for this ugly Microsoft specific encoding:
> http://www.cestina.cz/cestina/kodovani/unicode/unic1250.txt

  Ah, I know the conversion table, but do you (people in Czech) expect
to be able to use "LEFT SINGLE QUOTATION MARK" for example, or LATIN
SMALL LETTER S WITH ACUTE?  Namely, chars in 0x80-0x9F range?

-- Yoshiki