An attempt to support Czech language

Yoshiki Ohshima yoshiki at squeakland.org
Wed Jan 19 19:52:33 UTC 2005

  Okay, here is another revision.

  First, launch Latin2Test.image and fileIn the attached Latin2Again
changeset into it.

  Second, unzip "latin2.out.gz" attached to this email and put the
resulting latin2.out file at the same folder and evaluate the
following line (identical to the one in the workspace):

StrikeFontSet installExternalFontFileName6: 'latin2.out' encoding: 14 encodingName: #Latin2 textStyleName: #DefaultMultiStyle.

Then, inspect it the following:

(16r80 to: 16rFF) collect: [:i | (CP1250TextConverter new toSqueak: (Character value: i))].

.  You seem to make some changes over there.  So merge it somehow, and
send me back the additional change I should file in after Latin2Again.

  Thank you for testing.  Without having real environment, there is
no way for me make it work!

-- Yoshiki