An attempt to support Czech language

Yoshiki Ohshima yoshiki at squeakland.org
Wed Jan 19 23:07:36 UTC 2005

  Pavel,

> Jan B. Krejci wanted to do it. So he will be the maintainer of the Czech
> Translation Project.

  Alright.

> Will be the Czech environment part of Squeak 3.8 release?

  This is an interesting question that Michael and I came across.  As
3.8 release was planned real, real soon, but as you may see in the
change sorter of Latin2Test.image, there are some sizable changes
made.  This changes includes better support for Japanese.

  Yamamiya-san and I'll package up the changes so that he and Bert can
take a look at it and decide if they are "go" for it.

  To make sure I have all the changes you made and our images are in
sync, I uploaded another zip to:

http://www.is.titech.ac.jp/~ohshima/tmp/Latin2Test2.zip

This Latin2Test2.image is supposed to work out of the box (on Windows
and Linux I believe).  Please check it out and let me know how it goes.

-- Yoshiki