[ANN] InternalThreadNavigationPlus

Raymond Asselin raymondasselin at sympatico.ca
Thu Jan 20 03:13:59 UTC 2005

Hi everybody,
    I just put on SqueakSource what I called
'InternalThreadNavigationPlus' a small enhencement to
InternalThreadNavigationMorph.  This is my first contribution to
Squeak.

Project Description

- Add a menuItem 'Export Projects as PNG' to an
InternalThreadNavigationMorph.
- Export projects included in pages of an
InternalThreadNavigationMorph as PNG graphics.
- The png files are places in the Squeak DefaultDirectory. -
The external name of the world is given the Project's name as it is used
to named the PNG file.

On the class side of InternalThreadNavigationMorph you'll see
#nonSavedClasses that you can edit to add or remove Class that you
don't want to show in your PNG file.

Some of this code is a reuse of Ned Konz work.

Note: I did'nt put it on SM because SM seems dead for now...

Have fun...

Raymond