An attempt to support Czech language

Jan B. Krejčí janbkrejci at gmail.com
Thu Jan 20 09:56:34 UTC 2005

> >   Aren't you gonna do the whole translation? ^^; If you're interested
> > in that aspect, open up the language editor for 'cs', and, for
> > example, you provide a translation for 'yes', 'no', etc., etc.  It'll
> > take effect in menus and stuff.
>
> Jan B. Krejci wanted to do it. So he will be the maintainer of the Czech
> Translation Project.

that's right. Thanks Pavel for overtaking the lowlevel issues, I've
been terribly busy with my studies and job. After next week I'll have
more time to translate strings. Is there still the easy-to-use GUI
tool for translating in the image? (by the way, what version we are
speaking about, 3.8 or 3.9?)

--
.:jbk:.
Jan B. Krejci