[BUG]UndefinedObject(Object)>>doesNotUnderstand: #layoutFrame

Frank Shearar Frank.Shearar at rnid.org.uk
Thu Jan 20 10:34:19 UTC 2005

Trygve Reenskaug <trygver at ifi.uio.no> wrote:

> I haven't saved the original bug report, I can't load the
> BFAV2 viewer, and
> I can't access  http://bfav.squeakfoundation.org/listing just
> now, so I
> don't know the details of the report.  But the subject of
> this thread looks
> like a non-initialized variable, not something wrong with
> #layoutFrame.

Why can't you load the BFAV viewer?

> A suggestion: In Ooram, we had added a command to the
> debugger: 'Report
> bug'. This command caused a dump of the stack + some other info to be
> e-mailed to the product maintainers. It should be easy for
> the right people
> to add such a command as an extension to e.g., BFAV.

I'm running 3.8-6550. If I open a debugger, the context menu in the stack window has an item "mail out bug report" - you can use that to report the bug. If you have BFAV installed in the image the menu item will open a DecentReviewerNotePad for you, with a dump of the stack in the text area.

frank

whom they are addressed. Any views or opinions expressed
are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent
RNID policy.
If you are not the intended recipient you are advised that any
use, dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of this
email is strictly prohibited.
If you have received this email in error please notify the RNID
Helpdesk by telephone on: +44 (0) 207 296 8282.
The Royal National Institute for Deaf People
Registered Office 19*23 Featherstone Street
London EC1Y 8SL No. 454169 (England)
Registered Charity No. 207720