An attempt to support Czech language

Yoshiki Ohshima yoshiki at squeakland.org
Thu Jan 20 14:57:59 UTC 2005

  Pavel and Jan

Pavel:
> This image doesn't contain CP1250ClipboardInterpreter.

  You are right.  How about

http://www.is.titech.ac.jp/~ohshima/tmp/Latin2Test3.zip

?

Jan:
> that's right. Thanks Pavel for overtaking the lowlevel issues, I've
> been terribly busy with my studies and job. After next week I'll have
> more time to translate strings. Is there still the easy-to-use GUI
> tool for translating in the image? (by the way, what version we are
> speaking about, 3.8 or 3.9?)

  The tool is called LanguageEditor.  Open up the LanguageEditor for
'cs' from the World menu's 'open...', and provide a translation for,
for example, 'yes', 'no', etc., etc.  It'll take effect in menus and
stuff immidietely.

-- Yoshiki