system browser reorganize

Jens Grubert jenosch at gmx.de
Thu Jan 20 17:07:48 UTC 2005

Hello,

is there any way to sort the categories in the system browser (leftmost
pane) by name not by the date there were added?

I tried the "reorganize" option, where it should be possible to reorganize
the order by hand.
Unfortunately the displaying of the list of categories (and classes) in the
bottom editing window isn't complete - it is truncated at some point and
ends with '...etc...'

I'm using Squeak 3.6 with Croquet (and aproximately 10 - 20 extra
categories).

There was a similiar question on Thu Aug 7 00:18:30 CEST 2003 from
brans at nerdonawire.com :
//////////////
[Q] Class category reorganization ends in ...etc...
If I try to 'reorganize' my class categories, the browser content window
contains a truncated list of my class categories and ends with '...etc...'

Have I reached some astronomically large number of classes or something? :)

Thanks,
Derek

Unfortunately no one replied.

I really hope that you can help me out with this problem.

Thanks in advance,
Jens Grubert

--
 /   "e-bussines or no bussines"  \  Jens Grubert
 +.:  c                                    :.+  IT Solutions

GMX im TV ... Die Gedanken sind frei ... Schon gesehen?
Jetzt Spot online ansehen: http://www.gmx.net/de/go/tv-spot