[ENH][Connectors2.0] Attach to selected spec

Michael Latta lattam at mac.com
Mon Jan 24 06:28:28 UTC 2005

The attached change list allows a constraint to be attached to a
specific spec in the target morph.  This is needed for some of the
things I am doing with constraints, but I thought it was general enough
to be of interest to others.  I have not added this option to connector
ends yet.  I have not had a chance to test this in a clean image.  If I
missed a method let me know.  There was one change I am not sure of
however.

connectToMorph: m usingSpec: s
	self input: m.
	self constraint: (MessageSend receiver: self selector: #atSpec:on:
arguments: {s. m})
	"self constraint: (MessageSend receiver: m selector: s first
arguments: s allButFirst)"

The original version had:

connectToMorph: m usingSpec: s
	self input: m.
	self constraint: (MessageSend receiver: self selector: #atSpec:on:
argument: s)
	"self constraint: (MessageSend receiver: m selector: s first
arguments: s allButFirst)"

Which seems to be sending one argument to a selector that requires 2
arguments.

Michael