MacOSX Performance

Karsten Wolf karstenwo at web.de
Tue Jan 25 18:25:54 UTC 2005

Am 25.01.2005 um 07:34 schrieb John M McIntosh:

> { mmm on retrospect I wonder if I need this now before I was talking
> to the QD dirty region and DID need this, now we're back to doing just
> the flush, oh well let me test that again tonight}
>
> A quick peek implies it's not needed anymore... Sigh, well let me
> confirm that first.

Reminds me... after all those fiddlings with too many tiny updates and
coming to some acceptable result one has to test the "rest"... say
FreeCell 1 or the BitBlt demos or Bouncing Atoms; are they still ehm
bouncy? This can yield very frustrating results.

Next round I'm looking into the RunLoop affair.

regards
karsten