[BUG]Array(Object)>>error:

John M McIntosh johnmci at smalltalkconsulting.com
Wed Jan 26 21:18:15 UTC 2005

Right must remember to hit page down button.

Array>>elementsForwardIdentityTo:
	Receiver: #(a SMSqueakMap)
	Arguments and temporary variables:
		otherArray: 	#(a SMSqueakMap)
	Receiver's instance variables:
#(a SMSqueakMap)

Looks like the forward issue. I'll toss to Tim and we'll ensure I used
the latest patchs to VMMaker (not quite sure about that).

On Jan 26, 2005, at 1:03 PM, Raymond Asselin wrote:

> Le 2005/01/26, John M McIntosh <johnmci at smalltalkconsulting.com>
> écrivait :
>
>> So where does it fail?
>
> Hi John,  when you select SqueakMap package loader from the world menu
> a morph is displayed on the world 'Reading a stream' and 3-4 sec later
> I get
> the error message.
>
> I sent a debug log with my first message.
>

>> Also does it fail with a 3.8.5 VM.
>
> I can have a check but where is the 3.8.5 vm ?
>
>> introduce changes to fix fatal issues with object become: which
>> triggered
>> issues with SM. If this is the case maybe I'm missing a change from
>> Tim?

===