Dates

Brent Pinkney brent.pinkney at aircom.co.za
Sat Jan 29 08:45:15 UTC 2005

Hi Dan,

Thanks for your enhancement to dayOfYear. I have submitted it as an
enhancement.

> I can also send you a simple method for
> Date>>daylightSavingsInEffectAtStandardHour: which can be very useful.

Please send me this method.

#daylightSavingsInEffectAtStandardHour: has been deprecated but this can
obviously be undone if it is a used method :).

I must confess that I live in a country with one time zone and no daylight
saving, so my experience of what support is required is theoretical. Any
siggestion on a test case for the daylight saving methods in Date would be
really helpful.

Brent