[BUG][Partial Fix] Paragraph>>asForm

Boris Gaertner Boris.Gaertner at gmx.net
Sun Jan 30 21:42:56 UTC 2005

"Michael Latta" <lattam at mac.com> wrote:
To: "The general-purpose Squeak developers list"
Sent: Saturday, January 29, 2005 4:22 AM
Subject: [BUG][Partial Fix] Paragraph>>asForm

> Image 3.7 current full version.
>

> "Example:
> | p |
> p _ 'Abc' asParagraph.
> p foregroundColor: Color red backgroundColor: Color black.
> p asForm displayOn: Display at: 30 at 30 rule: Form over"

This example works both in Morphic and in MVC when
you use StrikeFonts. It does not work when you use
TrueType Fonts. (3.8 gamma 6527) I think it is fair to say
that the example became outdated with the introduction of
support for TrueType fonts. An updated example should
read:

 "example: (coloring needs a StrikeFont)
| p |
p _ 'Abc' asParagraph.
p textStyle: (TextStyle named: 'Accuny').
p foregroundColor: Color red backgroundColor: Color black.
p asForm displayOn: Display at: 30 at 30 rule: Form over "

Greetings,
Boris