[Q] I need help for sending mail wiht Celeste

Lic. Edgar J. De Cleene edgardec2001 at yahoo.com.ar
Sat Jul 2 10:59:52 UTC 2005

In last 3.8 full 6665 image.
I could load Celeste and CelesteAUTHLogin.1.cs.
I could receive mails but not send it.
My account requires authentication, and searching for helping code in
several images I have gives me no answer.

Somene could be kind and patient?
The most near was preSendAuthentication method
!Celeste methodsFor: 'sending mail' stamp: 'mdr 11/22/1999 15:55'!
preSendAuthentication
    "Where required, authenticate ourselves to the SMTP server before
sending mail"

    "This is a placeholder for any required authentication"! !

Very, very thanks in advance.

Edgar