3.8 packaged with proxy server on !!

Marcus Denker denker at iam.unibe.ch
Tue Jul 5 20:36:12 UTC 2005

Am 05.07.2005 um 22:14 schrieb Torsten Bergmann:

> Looks like the default squeak distribution image for 3.8 is
> packaged with a proxy server "proxy.unibe.ch" which is on by default.
>
> This makes it hard for beginners (see IRC Log
> http://meme.b9.com/cview.html?channel=squeak&date=050705).  ;)
>
> Anyone able to fix this?

Sh... and I was sure that I checked that.
(I normally turn on InternetConfig on my images, that sets the proxy
automatically.
Sadly this is only implemented on the Mac. I guess I just turned off
InternetConfig, but
forgot to reset the proxy.).

Only the full image has the problem, I've put a fixed image here:

http://www.iam.unibe.ch/~denker/temp/Squeak3.8-6665-full.zip

     Marcus