[3.8a-6665Full] Some Issues I've found with 'A Gentle Introduction to Smalltalk' in 3.8a-6665Full

John Pfersich jp1660 at att.net
Wed Jul 6 17:42:56 UTC 2005

Or only execute the block, then the lack of a period at the end won't
matter.  The authors probably should make this clearer. If you do it the
way I sugest, then you can also do an inspect of the object created to see
what it looks like inside. That can help with the understanding of the
processes taking place.