Simple multiplayer game programming advice wanted

Chris Muller chris at funkyobjects.org
Thu Jul 7 19:01:51 UTC 2005

> Nice.  Does this provide facilities for the server to push data to a
> connected client, or must the interaction be entirely request-driven?

The server only responds to a client request, it does not initiate any
communication on its own.  And its only synchronous at this point.

Certainly not the most robust, but easy to use.

 - Chris

PS - I have not had time to update this package in a while, so not even sure it
works on 3.8, I'll try to get to that soon.  But the version that comes with
Magma on *SqueakSource* is the latest and greatest, and works just fine on
3.8..  Sure looking forward to better dependency mechanism!