Screenshots for new web site

Jason Rogers jacaetevha at fast-mail.org
Fri Jul 8 16:49:34 UTC 2005

Thomas A Petersen wrote:

>Hello again,
>
>Here's a hopefully useful connectors / diagram browser centric screen shot.
>Once again it's a 32 bit screen smashed down to 256 colors for web
>friendliness.
>
>Connectors Rocks!
>I use it to diagram relationships in that lesser interpreted scitzofrenic
>language that has spread too far.  I've also coaxed it into doing some
>database relationship diagrams Connectors is far less restrictive than
>Erwin.
>Connectors is also a useful tool to graph user interface trees;  this
>screen goes to that one, this link evokes that menu, and so on.
>
>If nothing else, Ned and/or Hernan might want to snitch this to show off
>Connectors and the diagram browser.

Thanks again.  This reminds me however, please send all screenshots to
my personal address jacaetevhaATfast-mailDOTorg so that folks' Inboxes
don't get flooded with unneccessary bytes.

These are great screenshots (and descriptions)!!!

--
Jason Rogers

"I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I,
but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in
the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved
me, and gave himself for me."
    Galatians 2:20