Where can i download 3.9alpha-6671 or later?

Pascal Grossé pascal.grosse at gmail.com
Sun Jul 10 10:36:36 UTC 2005

As noted in the message, it is possible to use a fresh Squeak3.8-6665
image, mark it as Squeak3.9alpha (do " SystemVersion current version:
'Squeak3.9alpha' " in a Workspace) and then upgrade. The process seems
to be very long, I don't know if it works flawlessly (not finished yet
on my computer).

Regards,

Pascal Grossé