Where can i download 3.9alpha-6671 or later?

Milan Zimmermann milan.zimmermann at sympatico.ca
Sun Jul 10 17:53:33 UTC 2005

Pascal,

Thanks for you reply, i have tried to update from 3.8 previously (2-3 weeks
ago) and there was an error (i described it in a post below), so I did not
try update again,

http://lists.squeakfoundation.org/pipermail/squeak-dev/2005-June/092227.html

That is why I was looking for the 3.9a image noted in the update process..
Milan