Discuss Moved (was Re: Discuss Lists to be moved Tomorrow (Tuesday))

Ken Causey ken at kencausey.com
Tue Jul 12 16:57:42 UTC 2005

All discuss.squeakfoundation.org mailing list services have now been
moved to the new server.  I'm trying out some different web archive
software on the new server that has some extra features.  It seems to be
working OK right now but if anyone runs into any trouble please send an
email to box-admins at discuss.squeakfoundation.org .

Ken