Janitors Task 2 Starts Tomorrow (June 28th, 2005)

Milan Zimmermann milan.zimmermann at sympatico.ca
Wed Jul 13 03:11:32 UTC 2005

Ken,

a test sounds good - I can generally be on squeak irc between 16:00 and 05:00
GMT to communicate, but more time consuming work (if I can meaningfully help)
I can do towards the end of that time span after 23:00 GMT. I missed today
(Tuesday) I will connect tomorrow much of the day (my id is mzimmermann)

Later Milan