[BUG][FIX] Drop shadows clipped incorrectly for translucent morphs ([closed] already on Mantis with ID 1453)

Larry Trutter ltrutter at onemain.com
Thu Jul 14 11:17:02 UTC 2005

Thanks for reporting this issue using the Mantis database.  The report
can be found at

http://bugs.impara.de/view.php?id=1453

In the future if you want to discuss a reported issue on the list please
do not include the [BUG] tag so it is not caught by BFAV and so we don't
end up with a report in both bug systems.

Thanks!

Larry Trutter