[BUG] ([closed] non-issue)

stéphane ducasse ducasse at iam.unibe.ch
Thu Jul 14 10:05:14 UTC 2005

Hi larry

I would prefer that this is not closed since this is an issue. I will
provide all the files so that someone can reproduce it.
I resent this question because it is important, I could not
understand how to get a MultiByteBinaryOrTextStream at its
beginning. I suppose that this should be somewhere but I could not
find it. Since I'm not totally dead this means that someone
else can have the same problem.

Stef

PS: People have the right to be on holiday and not reply to emails so
your timeout is too short.