[ANN] GPS in Squeak

Chris Muller afunkyobject at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 15 02:32:47 UTC 2005

Wow, that's neat-looking Diego, congratulations.

I browsed the code but didn't load it (started to in my latest 3.8 but it said
I must resolve dependencies with AbstractString?)..  I see it reads some data
and processes it; probably creating the instances of the various GPS domain
model for input into 3rd-party map-database service?

I am very curious about what this does..

Thanks for more great work!
  Chris