[ANN] SqueakLight status

Germán S. Arduino gsa at softhome.net
Sat Jul 16 13:50:00 UTC 2005

Hi Edgar:

I don't know very much about small images, but ever I wanted a very small
image capable of run the web app stuffs (Komanche-Seaside-Yaxxo-Sixx).

I've tried to load Komanche in you SqueakLight but it depend of TcpServices.
It's in your plans to work in the way of having a small image (to use in any
shared web hosting) that can run Seaside and friends?

Best Regards!
Germán.

news:BEFE74BB.71EF%edgardec2001 at yahoo.com.ar...