[ANN] SqueakLight status

Lic. Edgar J. De Cleene edgardec2001 at yahoo.com.ar
Sat Jul 16 14:45:58 UTC 2005

Germán S. Arduino puso en su mail :

> Hi Edgar:
>
> I don't know very much about small images, but ever I wanted a very small
> image capable of run the web app stuffs (Komanche-Seaside-Yaxxo-Sixx).
>
> I've tried to load Komanche in you SqueakLight but it depend of TcpServices.
> It's in your plans to work in the way of having a small image (to use in any
> shared web hosting) that can run Seaside and friends?
>
> Best Regards!
> Germán.
Well, invite me to asado in Sunchales and I do this.
Otherwise, my piorities is cook Huevo ("Egg"), taking Alejandro Raimondo
ideas.
>From here, via Console in Apple Mac OS X "Tiger", using what I learn from
John  and others, I hope use it for send messages to it for via MNU answers
back, find what load for obtain a MVC capable image,.
In the past I was able to load HttpView2 from Goran on top of this.
So in less of 3 Mb I think you could have a Smalltalk Squeak Http sites
builder , some of Seaside could not obtained, of course.

Contact to me to edgardec2003 at ciudad.com.ar if need more clarification.
Sorry what doing code takes all my time and I don't have time to do swiki
updates.

Edgar