cannot open Monticello repository/browse any URLs behind firewall with proxy authentication

SPINIELLI Enrico enrico.spinielli at eurocontrol.int
Mon Jul 18 14:58:17 UTC 2005

Hi all,
it seems I cannot open a monticello repository
behind a firewall with proxy authentication

I did set my HTTPSocket up as follows:
HTTPSocket
	useProxyServerNamed: 'nnn.xxx.yyy.zzz'
	port: 9500
	proxyUser: 'asdfg'
	password: 'abcde'

but then I am not able to go to the Internet.
I saw that a Mantis bug about this has been closed in
April [1] but I am still suffering from the same problem

Any helps
Thanks in advance
Bye
[1]
http://lists.squeakfoundation.org/pipermail/squeak-dev/2005-April/091022.htm
---
Enrico Spinielli                          Eurocontrol
mailto:enrico.spinielli at eurocontrol.int   Rue de la Fusée, 96
tel:+32-2-7299716                         B-1130 Bruxelles
fax:+32-2-7299022                         Belgium

____

This message and any files transmitted with it are legally privileged and intended for the sole use of the individual(s) or entity to whom they are addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender by reply and delete the message and any attachments from your system. Any unauthorised use or disclosure of the content of this message is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.

Nothing in this e-mail message amounts to a contractual or legal commitment on the part of EUROCONTROL unless it is confirmed by appropriately signed hard copy.

Any views expressed in this message are those of the sender.