Reappropriating Squeak Dev :)

John Pierce john.raymond.pierce at gmail.com
Tue Jul 19 12:02:03 UTC 2005

I agree with Stef -- I've thought over the last few months that Squeak has
really slowed down in interest to all because the mail is much more limited
(even though I know we setup other lists). I'm also just too lazy or tired
to remember where or how to get access to these other mailing lists (second
law of thermodynamics). Anyone care to provide a URL in case I get the
gumption to go register?

--
It's easy to have a complicated idea. It's very very hard to have a simple
idea. -- Carver Mead