[SmallAutoDoc] A package to extract your comments to LaTeX

Damien Cassou cassou at iam.unibe.ch
Wed Jul 20 14:10:17 UTC 2005

Hi all,

during ;y  stage a SCG  in Bern, I've  written a small  application to
extract  your classes  and methods  comments  to LaTeX  and XML  files
(other formats will arrive soon).

You can download it at SqueakSource under the name SmallAutoDoc.

To launch in LaTeX :

SADGenerator new fileName: 'collections.tex'; packageName: 'Collections'; generateLaTeX.

or in XML :

SADGenerator new fileName: 'sad.xml'; packageName: 'SmallAutoDoc'; generateXML.

Do not hesitate to make as many  comments as you want, I'm open to all
critics. You can comment my implementation, you can ask or implement new stuffs...

Thanks for your comments

--
Damien Cassou
  for the  Software Composition Group in Bern