Chronos

Andreas Raab andreas.raab at gmx.de
Wed Jul 20 20:28:05 UTC 2005

Hi Alan,

> Calm down guys.

Oh, but I am calm ;-) Actually I found this clause quite hillarious - it
goes to show that one can put anything in one's own licenses and that
indeed some people do.

> However, because I want to be able to say that no one has permission to port
> who was not given such permission in writing, you must obtain written
> permission.

An easy way to do this would be to explicitly state precisely that,
e.g., "no port without written permission" instead of putting this
implicitly into a clause which reads like playing the language-war game.

Cheers,
   - Andreas