[Q] Unicode in Squeak

Sungjin Chun chunsj at embian.com
Thu Jul 21 01:39:19 UTC 2005

Hi,

First, I have to create UnicodeEnvironment(I'm not sure this is
correct thing to do, but I have to create this because I want to use
something like en_US.UTF-8 which means I want to use english message
but can input/output UTF-8 unicode string) and make this as my
default LanguageEnvironment. And this class's class methods are
mostly copied from existing base class and others. I'll send my
changeset to this list if anyone want to look at it.