memory and VM issues

Tim Rowledge tim at rowledge.org
Fri Jul 22 17:10:58 UTC 2005

Ross Boylan <RossBoylan at stanfordalumni.org> wrote:

[snip]

> unreleased tweak to VMMaker that Tim suggested using (38b4).

To be honest I think trying to do too much mix'n'match is just going to
be painful. You _could_ try using the VMMaker-tpr.37.mcz from the same
place as the b4 but there are a number of changes to the image needed
too and they don't appear to have got through the update listing
process yet.

[snip]

> Each attempt takes about 45 minutes, so I'm trying to reduce the
> number of attempts :(.
Good grief! What are you running on? A 90MHz 68000?

tim
--
Tim Rowledge, tim at rowledge.org, http://www.rowledge.org/tim
"Bother," said Pooh, as Satan pointed out the fine print...