LookEnhancements enhancement

John Pierce john.raymond.pierce at gmail.com
Sat Jul 23 02:23:42 UTC 2005

Hi Adrian,

I've been using your LookEnhancements quite a lot and I really think
> it's an enhancement (at least from what I see visually) over what is
> the standard look.
>
> Of course, there are some things that I'd like to be improved as
> well, like the different shapes of buttons that I really think should
> be unified (I remember three different ones). Or, for example the
> icons in the title bar of the windows could be improved. I'd also
> make the title bar of the windows a bit less high...

Do you or anyone care to develop new icons to be used in the title bar?
Shoot some candidates my way if you have some ideas.

Regards,

John
--
It's easy to have a complicated idea. It's very very hard to have a simple
idea. -- Carver Mead