[ANN] Tamaris 2.0 released on SqueakMap

Daniel Salama dsalama at user.net
Tue Jul 26 14:25:16 UTC 2005

Alain,

I installed it on a 3.8 image and got the same error.

- Daniel

On Jul 26, 2005, at 8:50 AM, Alain Plantec wrote:

> Raymond Asselin a écrit :
>

>> Le 2005/07/24, Alain Plantec <alain.plantec at univ-brest.fr> écrivait :
>>

>>> hi all,
>>> It's a major release with look and feel and implementation changes.
>>> It's for squeak 3.8 and should work on 3.9.
>>> feel free to send me feedbacks
>>> alain
>>>

>> Hi Alain,  when you install Tamaris 2.0 from SM
>> SmallInteger does'nt understand 'shortName'
>>
>> Raymond
>>

> hi Raymond,
> maybe you've installed it on a 3.7 image,
> unfortunately Tamaris 2 (now 2.1) is for 3.8 (and as it has been
> reported, it is ok on 3.9).
> alain

Daniel Salama
dsalama at user.net
Voice: (954) 655-8051
Fax  : (954) 252-3988

This e-mail contains information which may be confidential and
privileged. Unless you are the addressee (or authorized to
receive for the addressee), you may not use, copy or disclose
to anyone the message or any information contained in the
message.  If you have received the message in error, please
advise the sender by reply e-mail to dsalama at user.net or
tel. +1-954-655-8051 and delete the material from any computer.