Squeakmap servers down?

Marcus Denker denker at iam.unibe.ch
Thu Jul 28 10:13:31 UTC 2005

Am 28.07.2005 um 11:51 schrieb Matej Kosik:

> Iede Snoek wrote:
>
>> Hi all,
>>

> Hi
>

>> Could it be that that the squeakmap servers are down, or is my
>> internet connection doing strange things? I have loaded the latest
>> 3.8 image and I can't get updates, nor install anything from
>> squeakmap.
>> Thx in advance for your replies.
>> Grtz,
>> Iede Snoek
>>

> I have tried this image from
>
>     http://ftp.squeak.org/3.8/win/Squeak3.8-current-win-full.zip

The full image has an error: The proxy is set incorrectly.

I have updated the full image zip and the mac package and put
then here two weeks ago:

> to that)
>
>   http://www.iam.unibe.ch/~denker/temp/Squeak3.8-6665-full.zip
>
> and I updated the .dmg, too:
>
>  http://www.iam.unibe.ch/~denker/temp/Squeak3.8-6665-MacOS-Full.dmg.gz

So we need

1) windows and linux packages
2) somebody  who can upload to squeakfoundation.org
3) a process that makes sure that something like this does not take a
month.

   Marcus